eTechno Soft is a prominent name in the bangalore's best amazon web services (aws) training institutes. We are one stop solution for people looking for top and best amazon web services (aws) training institutes in & at Bangalore. We offer best amazon web services (aws) course training at BTM Layout, Bangalore with experienced trainers in amazon web services (aws) industry. We provide 100% placement assistance and make you work on live projects.
eTechno Soft is rated as one of the Best amazon web services (aws) Training Institute in Bangalore based on Google and other third party reviews. We have completed over 500 Training classes in amazon web services (aws) and provided 100% placement assistance to students. Over the past 5 years, Team at eTechno Soft is dedicated to provide High-Quality Training in amazon web services (aws).
Trainers at eTechno Soft are handpicked from amazon web services (aws) Industry and they have a minimum of 7 years of experience in implementing amazon web services (aws) Technology. All amazon web services (aws) Trainers are Professional real-time working consultants who offer hands on experience based on live scenarios.
Our amazon web services (aws) training center in Bangalore is well equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure for providing you real time training experience. We also provide amazon web services (aws) certification training program. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our students in major MNC Companies, after successful completion amazon web services (aws) Training course. We provide 100% placement support for our students.
We provide Class room trainings, online training, Weekend classes and Fast track course for best amazon web services (aws) Training in Bangalore. Students have the option to select the course timings according to their convenience.
Course Material for Amazon Web Services (AWS) is designed as per current scenarios and will help students in understanding the Amazon Web Services (AWS) concepts in detail. Our Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training Syllabus covers all the topics related to Amazon Web Services (AWS) Technology and gives a clear understanding of live scenario to students. Our Amazon Web Services (AWS) experts at eTechno Soft Training Institute, Bangalore have developed a unique way of teaching in an efficient manner.
AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS) TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
1. Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Learning Objectives - In this module, you will learn what Amazon Web Services (AWS) is and what are the different models of Amazon Web Services (AWS) along with the key differentiators of different models. We will also introduce you to virtual world of AWS along with AWS key vocabulary, services and concepts.
- Topics - Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Architecture, AWS Management Console, Setting up of the AWS Account.
2. Amazon EC2 and Amazon EBS
- Learning Objectives - In this module, you will learn about the introduction to compute offering from AWS called EC2. We will cover different instance types and Amazon AMIs. A demo on launching an AWS EC2 instance, connect with an instance and hosting a website on AWS EC2 instance. We will also cover EBS storage Architecture (AWS persistent storage) and the concepts of AMI and snapshots.
- Topics - Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS, Demo of AMI Creation, Backup, Restore, EC2 Services and EBS persistent storage.
3. Amazon Storage Services : S3, RRS, CloudWatch
- Learning Objectives - In this modules, you will learn how AWS provides various kind of scalable storage services. In this module, we will cover different storage services like S3, RRS and learn how to host a static website on AWS. This session also covers monitoring AWS resources and setting up alerts and notifications for AWS resources and AWS usage billing with AWS CloudWatch.
- Topics - AWS Storage Services: S3, RRS & Glacier, Amazon Cloud Watch, Alerts, Notification.
4. Scaling and Load Distribution in AWS
- Learning Objectives - In this module, you will learn about 'Scaling' and 'Load distribution techniques' in AWS. This module also includes a demo of Load distribution & Scaling your resources horizontally based on time or activity.
- Topics - Amazon Scaling Service: ELB and Auto Scaling.
5. AWS VPC & Route 53
- Learning Objectives - In this module, you will learn introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud. We will cover how you can make public and private subnet with AWS VPC. A demo on creating VPC. We will also cover overview of AWS Route 53.
- Topics - Amazon VPC with subnets , Gateways , Route tables and Amazon Route 53 overview.
6. Identity and Access Management Techniques (IAM) and Amazon Managed Relational Database (RDS)
- Learning Objectives - In this module, you will learn how to achieve distribution of access control with AWS using IAM. We will talk about the managed relational database service of AWS called RDS.
- Topics - Amazon IAM Overview, Amazon RDS.
7. Multiple AWS Services and Managing the Resources' Lifecycle
- Learning Objectives - In this module, you will get an overview of multiple AWS services. We will talk about how do you manage life cycle of AWS resources and follow the DevOps model in AWS. We will also talk about notification and email service of AWS along with Content Distribution Service in this module.
- Topics - AWS CloudFront, AWS DynamoDB, AWS Import / Export , Overview of AWS Products such as Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation, AWS OpsWorks, SES.
8. AWS Architecture and Design
- Learning Objectives - In this module, you will cover various architecture and design aspects of AWS. We will also cover the cost planning and optimization techniques along with AWS security best practices, High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) in AWS.
- Topics - AWS Backup and DR Setup, AWS High availability Design, AWS Best Practices (Cost +Security), AWS Calculator & Consolidated Billing.
9. Migrating to Cloud & AWS Case Study
- Learning Objectives - In this module, you will learn how to migrate to cloud. Also we discuss a case study for AWS Implementation.
- Topics - AWS Cloud Migration guidelines. AWS Case Study.
- Learning Objectives - In this module, Instructor will give demo of an AWS Project using a real life case study. This module will also have a Question and Answer session to prepare associates for AWS certifications.
- Topics - Hands on Workshop, Q/A, Overview of AWS Certification.
AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS) Training Batch Details in Bangalore
Amazon web services (aws) training - Regular Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)Batch Size : 15 (maximum)
Amazon web services (aws) training - Weekend Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)Batch Size : 15 (maximum)
Amazon web services (aws) training - Fast Track BatchesBatch Size : 10 (maximum)
|Amazon Web Services Training|
|Salesforce CRM Training|
eTechno Soft Solutions
4.65 out of 5 based on 3617 ratings.