eTechno Soft is a prominent name in the bangalore's best hadoop training institutes. We are one stop solution for people looking for top and best hadoop training institutes in & at Bangalore. We offer best hadoop course training at BTM Layout, Bangalore with experienced trainers in hadoop industry. We provide 100% placement assistance and make you work on live projects.
eTechno Soft is rated as one of the Best hadoop Training Institute in Bangalore based on Google and other third party reviews. We have completed over 500 Training classes in hadoop and provided 100% placement assistance to students. Over the past 5 years, Team at eTechno Soft is dedicated to provide High-Quality Training in hadoop.
Trainers at eTechno Soft are handpicked from hadoop Industry and they have a minimum of 7 years of experience in implementing hadoop Technology. All hadoop Trainers are Professional real-time working consultants who offer hands on experience based on live scenarios.
Our hadoop training center in Bangalore is well equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure for providing you real time training experience. We also provide hadoop certification training program. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our students in major MNC Companies, after successful completion hadoop Training course. We provide 100% placement support for our students.
We provide Class room trainings, online training, Weekend classes and Fast track course for best hadoop Training in Bangalore. Students have the option to select the course timings according to their convenience.
Course Material for Hadoop is designed as per current scenarios and will help students in understanding the Hadoop concept in detail. Our Hadoop Training Syllabus covers all the topics related to Hadoop Technology and gives a clear understanding of live scenario to students. Our Hadoop experts at eTechno Soft Training Institute, Bangalore have developed a unique way of teaching Hadoop in an efficient manner.
HADOOP TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Who Should Attend?
The course is intended for programmers, architects, and project managers who have to process large amounts of data offline.
Benefits of Attendance:
- Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand basic concepts of MapReduce applications developed using Hadoop
- Understand how Hadoop works in and supports cloud computing and explore examples with Amazon Web Services and case studies
- Use Apache Hadoop and write MapReduce programs
Students should have a basic familiarity with Linux administration and Java, as most code examples will be written in Java. Familiarity with basic statistical concepts (e.g. histogram, correlation) is helpful to appreciate the more advanced data processing examples.
What is Hadoop?
- Understanding distributed systems and Hadoop
- Comparing SQL databases and Hadoop
- Understanding MapReduce
- Counting words with Hadoop running your first program, History of Hadoop.
- The building blocks of Hadoop
- Setting up SSH for a Hadoop cluster
- Running Hadoop
- Web-based cluster UI
Components of Hadoop
- Working with files in HDFS
- Anatomy of a MapReduce program
- Reading and writing
Writing basic MapReduce programs
- Constructing the basic template of a MapReduce program
- Counting things
- Adapting for Hadoop API changes
- Streaming in Hadoop
- Improving performance with combiners
- Chaining MapReduce jobs
- Joining data from different sources
- Creating a Bloom filter
- Developing MapReduce programs
- Monitoring and debugging on a production cluster
- Tuning for performance
- Passing job-specific parameters to your tasks
- Probing for task-specific information
- Partitioning into multiple output files
- Inputting from and outputting to a database
- Keeping all output in sorted order
- Setting up parameter values for practical use
- Checking systemâ€™s health
- Setting permissions
- Managing quotas
- Enabling trash
- Removing DataNodes
- Adding DataNodes
- Managing NameNode and Secondary NameNode
- Recovering from a failed NameNode
- Designing network layout and rack awareness
- Scheduling jobs from multiple users
Running Hadoop in the cloud
- Introducing Amazon Web Services
- Setting up AWS
- Setting up Hadoop on EC2
- Running MapReduce programs on EC2
- Cleaning up and shutting down your EC2 instances
- Amazon Elastic MapReduce and other AWS services
Programming with Pig
- Installing Pig
- Running Pig
- Learning Pig Latin through Grunt
- Speaking Pig Latin
- Working with user-defined functions
- Working with scripts
- Seeing Pig in action example of computing similar patents
Hadoop Related Technologies
- Apache Accumulo
- Other Hadoop-related stuff
- Converting 11 million image documents from the New York Times archive
- Mining data at China Mobile
- Recommending the best websites at Stumble Upon
- Building analytics for enterprise search Project ES2
Hadoop Training Batch Details in Bangalore
Hadoop Training - Regular Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)Batch Size : 15 (maximum)
Hadoop Training - Weekend Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)Batch Size : 15 (maximum)
Hadoop Training - Fast Track BatchesBatch Size : 10 (maximum)
|Course Name||Training Rating|
|Best Hadoop Training Institute in Bangalore|
|Best Hadoop Admin Training Institute in Bangalore|
|Best Pega Training Institute in Bangalore|
|Best MongoDB Training Institute in Bangalore|
|Best Data Science Training Institute in Bangalore|
eTechno Soft Solutions
4.85 out of 5 based on 5197 ratings.