eTechno Soft is a prominent name in the bangalore's best Oracle SOA training institutes. We are one stop solution for people looking for top and best Oracle SOA training institutes in & at Bangalore. We offer best Oracle SOA course training at BTM Layout, Bangalore with experienced trainers in Oracle SOA industry. We provide 100% placement assistance and make you work on live projects.
eTechno Soft is rated as one of the Best Oracle SOA Training Institute in Bangalore based on Google and other third party reviews. We have completed over 500 Training classes in Oracle SOA and provided 100% placement assistance to students. Over the past 5 years, Team at eTechno Soft is dedicated to provide High-Quality Training in Oracle SOA.
Trainers at eTechno Soft are handpicked from Oracle SOA Industry and they have a minimum of 7 years of experience in implementing Oracle SOA Technology. All Oracle SOA Trainers are Professional real-time working consultants who offer hands on experience based on live scenarios.
Our Oracle SOA training center in Bangalore is well equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure for providing you real time training experience. We also provide Oracle SOA certification training program. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our students in major MNC Companies, after successful completion Oracle SOA Training course. We provide 100% placement support for our students.
We provide Class room trainings, online training, Weekend classes and Fast track course for best Oracle SOA Training in Bangalore. Students have the option to select the course timings according to their convenience.
Course Material for Oracle SOA is designed as per current scenarios and will help students in understanding the Oracle SOA concept in detail. Our Oracle SOA Training Syllabus covers all the topics related to Oracle SOA Technology and gives a clear understanding of live scenario to students. Our Oracle SOA experts at eTechno Soft Training Institute, Bangalore have developed a unique way of teaching Oracle SOA in an efficient manner.
ORACLE SOA 11g TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Module - 1 Overview of SOA and SCA Concepts
- Describing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Describing Services and key standards
- Explaining Service Component Architecture (SCA) and Service Data Object (SDO)
- Describing Event Driven Architecture (EDA)
Module - 2 Designing Composite Applications with Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Explaining the Oracle SOA Suite 11g architecture and components.
- Implementing an SOA application design approach
- Describing interaction patterns
Module - 3 Creating a Composite Application
- Creating editing, and deploying a composite application
- Creating composite components, such as Mediator, BPEL, Human Task, and Business Rule components.
Module - 4 Managing and Monitoring a Composite Application
- Managing SOA composite application by using Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Deploying a composite application.
- Un-deploying a composite application.
- Moving a composite application to a production environment
Module - 5 Creating Adapter Services
- Introducing the adapter framework.
- Configuring Adapters
- Identifying types of adapters.
- Working with DB Adapter, JMS adapter, File Adapter
Module - 6 Working with Mediator Components
- Creating a Mediator component.
- Adding Routing Rules.
- Creating XSL Transformations with the XSLT Mapper.
- Creating content-based routing filters
- Message Validation using Schematron
Module - 7 Developing a BPEL Component
- Creating BPEL components.
- Describing the Types BPEL Process Structure.
- Structuring a BPEL Process with Scope activities.
- Working with dehydration
Module - 8 Orchestrating Services with BPEL
- Describing conditions for business process orchestration
- Providing and accessing services from BPEL
- Importing XML schemas and setting message types
- Creating and configuring a Partner Link
- Invoking a service synchronously and asynchronously
Module - 9 Implementing Coordination and Interaction Patterns
- Implementing parallel processing by using a Flow activity
- Adding and configuring Flow activity branches
- Exploring request-response interaction patterns
- Suspending a BPEL process with a Wait activity
Module - 10 Handling Exceptions in Composite Applications
- Describing basic error handling and propagation in SOA Composites
- Describing the SOA fault management framework
- Creating a WSDL fault and message for a synchronous service.
- Creating messages for asynchronous faults.
Module - 11 Managing Transactions with Services
- Describing transactions with services
- Managing transactions with the Database adapter
- Describing and accessing Service Data Objects with Entity Variables
- Understanding compensation handling within a BPEL process
Module - 12 Developing Business Rules & Human Task
- Explaining business rules concepts.
- Describing the Oracle Business Rules architecture.
- Creating rules and decision tables by using Oracle JDeveloper Rule Editor.
- Working with Human Task
- Developing module using Human task for human interaction
Module - 13 Testing and Debugging Composite Applications
- Creating test suites for composite applications
- Testing initiation of inbound messages, emulating outbound, fault, and callback messages.
- Creating test cases with value-based and XML-based assertions.
- Evaluating techniques and tool for debugging applications.
Module - 14 Designing and Managing Business Events
- Describing the Event Delivery Network.
- Explaining the Event Delivery Network Configuration Types.
- Creating a business event.
- Publishing an event.
- Subscribing to an event.
Module - 15 Introduction Oracle Service Bus
- Architecture OSB.
- Defining Proxy Service.
- Defining Business Service.
Module 16 Working with BAM
- Understanding BAM conepts
- Working with data objects
- Working with sensors
Oracle SOA Training Batch Details in Bangalore
Oracle SOA Training - Regular Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)Batch Size : 15 (maximum)
Oracle SOA Training - Weekend Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)Batch Size : 15 (maximum)
Oracle SOA Training - Fast Track BatchesBatch Size : 10 (maximum)
|Training Course||Training Rating|
|Oracle 11g DBA Training|
|Oracle ODI Training|
|Oracle RAC Training|
|Oracle Workflow Training|
|Oracle Finance Training|
|Oracle Apps Training|
|Oracle HRMS Training|
|Oracle SCM Training|
|Oracle PL-SQL Training|
|Oracle SOA Training|
|Oracle OAF Training|
|Oracle SQL Training|
|Golden Gate Training|
eTechno Soft Solutions
4.65 out of 5 based on 4617 ratings.