eTechno Soft is a prominent name in the bangalore's best iOS apps training institutes. We are one stop solution for people looking for top and best iOS apps training institutes in & at Bangalore. We offer best iOS apps course training at BTM Layout, Bangalore with experienced trainers in iOS apps industry. We provide 100% placement assistance and make you work on live projects.
eTechno Soft is rated as one of the Best iOS apps Training Institute in Bangalore based on Google and other third party reviews. We have completed over 500 Training classes in iOS apps and provided 100% placement assistance to students. Over the past 5 years, Team at eTechno Soft is dedicated to provide High-Quality Training in iOS apps.
Trainers at eTechno Soft are handpicked from iOS apps Industry and they have a minimum of 7 years of experience in implementing iOS apps Technology. All iOS apps Trainers are Professional real-time working consultants who offer hands on experience based on live scenarios.
Our iOS apps training center in Bangalore is well equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure for providing you real time training experience. We also provide iOS apps certification training program. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our students in major MNC Companies, after successful completion iOS apps Training course. We provide 100% placement support for our students.
We provide Class room trainings, online training, Weekend classes and Fast track course for best iOS apps Training in Bangalore. Students have the option to select the course timings according to their convenience.
Course Material for iOS/Apple Apps Development is designed as per current scenarios and will help students in understanding the iOS/Apple Apps development concepts in detail. Our iOS/Apple Apps Development Training Syllabus covers all the topics related to iOS and Androiod apps development and gives a clear understanding of live scenario to students. Our iOS/Apple Apps development experts at eTechno Soft Training Institute, Bangalore have developed a unique way of teaching in an efficient manner.
iOS/APPLE APPS DEVELOPMENT TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
1. The iPhone Software Development Kit (SDK)
- 1.1 The iPhone Software Development Kit
- 1.2 Objective-c, Foundation Framework, Cocoa Touch.
- 1.2.1 Cocoa Touch.
- 1.2.2 Foundation Framework.
- 1.2.3 iPhone Frameworks.
- 1.3 iPhone Limitations.
- 1.3.1 Memory and processor speed.
- 1.3.2 Small Screen.
- 1.3.3 Security.
- 1.4 iPhone Application Flow.
2.Objective-c Part 1:
- 2.1 Objective-C Classes and Objects.
- 2.2 Class Interface and Implementation.
- 2.3 Variable Declaration and Definition
- 2.4 Method Declaration and Definition.
- 2.5 Objective-C [Object Oriented Programming Language].
- 2.5.1 Object Definition.
- 2.5.2 Class Definition.
- 2.5.3 Encapsulation.
- 2.5.4 Polymorphism.
- 2.5.5 Inheritance.
- 2.5.6 Interface.
- 2.5.7 Overriding Methods.
- 2.5.8 Overloading Methods
3.Objective-c Part 2:
- 3.1 @Properties.
- 3.2 @synthesize
- 3.3 Using Categories.
- 3.4 Using Protocol.
- 3.4.1 @ Optional Methods
- 3.4.2 @ Required Methods
- 3.5 Handling Exception
- 3.6 Understanding id variable, self , delegate.
- 3.7 Memory management.
4. UIView and UIView Controller:
- 4.1 The UIView Class.
- 4.2 The UIView Controller Class.
- 4.3 IBOutlet and IBAction.
- 4.4 Varible Declaration .h file
- 4.5 Method Declaration .m file
- 4.6 The Application Life cycle methods
5. Controls Part1:
- 5.1 UIButton and using button background image.
- 5.2 UIlable and using background images.
- 5.3 UITextField using background images.
- 5.4 UITextview
- 5.5 UISwitch.
- 5.6 UISlider.
- 5.7 UISegmented Controller
- 5.8 UIImageView.
- 5.9 UIWebView.
6. Controls Part2:
- 6.1 UIActivityIndicatorView.
- 6.2 UIProgressView.
- 6.3 UIAlertView.
- 6.4 UIPicker view Controller.
7. SingleView Application and UINavigation Controller
- 7.1 Single view Application
- 7.1.1 One class to Next Class
- 7.1.2 Using Present Model view &Dismis Model View
- 7.2 Navigation Application [Using Story Board]
- 7.2.1 One class to Next Class
- 7.2.2 Hides Navigation bar, back button
- 7.2.3 Adding Left Bar button &Right Bar button
8. UITableView and UITableViewController:
- 8.1 UITableViewDelegate.
- 8.2 UITableViewDataSource.
- 8.3 Single Table style
- 8.4 Grouped Table Style.
- 8.5 Row Selection.
- 8.6 Adding Image in Table view.
9. Audio And Video
- 9.1 Audio file Playing
- 9.2 Vedio file Playing
10. Tabbar Application.
- 10.1 No of classes adding.
- 10.2 Tab bar Items adding.
11. Animation Application
- 11.1 Zooming and Zoom out
- 11.2 Move One Position to another Position
- 11.3 Dancing Images[like carton]
13. Mail Sending.
14. Property Lists[PList]:
- 14.1 Get data
- 14.2 Save data
15. SQlite Database. [ Data Base ]
- 15.1 Get Data
- 15.2 Save data[Insert Data & Delete data];
- 15.3 Using Data base Querys
- 16.1 SOAP Web Service.
- 16.2 REST Web Service
17. XML Parsing.
- 17.1 String Parsing
- 17.2 File Parsing[ like .XML file]
18. Json Parsing.
19. Core Data.
- 19.1 Get Data
- 19.2 Save Data
20. Auto Layout Application
- 20.1 portrait Orientation
- 20.2 Landscape Orientation
- 21.1 Find Location.
22. Master Detail App
23. Social Network Application
- 23.1 Facebook Integration
- 23.1 Ttwitter integration
24. IPA File Creation
25. App Store Submission
iOS/Apple Apps Training Batch Details in Bangalore
iOS/Apple Apps Training - Regular Batches (Morning, Day time & Evening)Batch Size : 15 (maximum)
iOS/Apple Apps Training - Weekend Batches (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)Batch Size : 15 (maximum)
iOS/Apple Apps Training - Fast Track BatchesBatch Size : 10 (maximum)
|iOS Apps Development Training|
|Android Apps Development Training|
eTechno Soft Solutions
5 out of 5 based on 2012 ratings.